* Messages for package app-antivirus/clamav-0.93:
* ERROR: app-antivirus/clamav-0.93 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 2828: Called econf 'src_compile' 'src_compile' '--disable-zlib-vcheck' '--enable-id-check' '--enable-bzip2' '--enable-nls' '--with-iconv'
* ebuild.sh, line 513: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "econf failed"
* The die message:
* econf failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-antivirus/clamav-0.93/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-antivirus/clamav-0.93/temp/environment'.
It is strange because i have the newest gcc, without this bug... the avaliable answers on the Net - upgrade the gcc to version without bug (does not affect my configuration), the another one is to change /etc/make.conf file from sth like
insead of recommended
then the emerge process will go dapperly